Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simon's Geass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon Altrue
The Immortal
The Immortal
Simon Altrue

Character sheet
Geass Points: 116

Simon's Geass Empty
PostSubject: Simon's Geass   Simon's Geass EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Restricted Version
Geass Name: The All Seeing Eye
Geass ability: Simon's Geass allows him to see into the past of any individual he comes into contact with. In this stage, He can Recall any past events that the target has gone though. In this version, he can only see up to the last two topics that the target has been in, no further. Any earlier topic will be pictured as grey fog, making it impossible for him to see.

Limitations/Restrictions:
Weakness He needs physical contact

Perfect Version

Geass Name: The Ever Watchful Eye
Geass ability: Simon's perfected Geass, allows him to see up to 5 of the past previous topics the targets have been under. Also, Simon can see up to 10 previous topics of those he has made contracts with.

Limitations/Restrictions:
Weakness Simon Becomes blind while using his power.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Simon's Geass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon's Geass   Simon's Geass EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com