Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Roleplay Class: The Commoner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

The Roleplay Class: The Commoner Empty
PostSubject: The Roleplay Class: The Commoner   The Roleplay Class: The Commoner EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm

In this World, you will be able to pick a certain class that best defines you. There are currently 4 classes to choose from, so choose wisely.

- The Commoner: As a citizen of your homeland, you have the greatest amount of choices than The Soldier or The Royalty. The Commoner class is basically the undecided class, it gives you the ability to choose which direction you would want to go IC. You could make powerfull allies within the Royal family or Military core, or you could even take matters within your own hand. Nevertheless, if you desire to join the military ranks, you are free to do so. However, If you join the military, you will start as a private(rank 1).

The Commoner class has many features. Many do not expect a commoner to achieve great things, with that concept, it gives you the power to work towards your goals without being monitered as much as a Soldier or Royalty would be. You could start your own factions, or even form connections. Making friends within the military core can help you advance through the ranks much quicker, you cold even be made a knight if choosen. If you join the military, you must buy your first Nightmare, and cannot join any special millitary group until made a knight.

When Making a Commoner, the commoner is allowed two free items.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

The Roleplay Class: The Commoner
Page 1 of 1