Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Prison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

The Prison Empty
PostSubject: The Prison   The Prison EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 pm

The Prison Rules

This is where people would be placed is they have commited a crime against their homeland, received a sentence from a Soldier, or have been captured by someone and has been turned in, etc. The list can go on forever.

There is a prison in every piece of land, even conquered Areas.

Now, the sentences can vary upon the the verdict. There are three different types of punishments. All time is real time.

• Level 3 verdict, which only places a character in jail for 2 hours.

• Level 2 verdict, which only places a character in jail for a full 24 hours.

• Level 1 verdict, which places a character in jail for 10 hours, but will receive execution when the time expires.

Note that each sentencing has a time involved in it, that means that everyone has a chance to escape, or serve there time. The only catch, is that you have the chance of being caught by someone. If you are, the choice of being killed on the spot is up to the guard that caught you.

You are also placed in the high secured section of the prison, meaning escaping will prove to be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

The Prison
Page 1 of 1