Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Shadows of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henry Ai Britannia
Emperor of Britannina
Emperor of Britannina

Character sheet
Geass Points: 137

PostSubject: The Shadows of War   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 am

Every king has a shadow that he casts onto the world. Some may be big, others may be small but that doesn't matter. Its how you use that shadow that decides your ultimate place in this world. Just like how the Knights of the Round is the right hand of the emperor, there is also a left hand. This group of highly trained individuals act in ways that are otherwise seen as criminal. They are the kings shadow and act as such because officially they are no more than a shadow, ghost, or myth. They have no real connection to the empire other than directly to the emperor, however, if one of these individuals get arrested during any "task" they are assigned to, they are treated as any other criminal would be treated.

(OOC: PM me if you would like to be apart of this either as the squad leader or would like to fill any other position within the organization.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Shadows of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Any Independant Organizations :: Organization-
Jump to: