Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yggdrasil Drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Yggdrasil Drive  Empty
PostSubject: Yggdrasil Drive    Yggdrasil Drive  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Name: Yggdrasil Drive
Type of item: Equipment
Appearance:
Yggdrasil Drive  266857-drive_4_super

Its functions:
The Yggdrasil Drive is what powers the Nightmare frame, with out this drive the Nightmare could not possibly function. How it wordks is that the small cube of sakuradite floats at the center of the drive, surrondded with a purple fluid. Also, there are 4 iron prods that extend out, pointing towrads the center cube without contact. When the Nightmare is activated, the cube is then spun around rapidly, rotating at fast speeds. This ends power throught the suit, allowing it to functions according to the piolts commands.

The drive's location is not canonly known, however on this site the drive is located in the torso area, right below the user's cockpit.
How Much it cost: 10 Geass Points
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

Yggdrasil Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: