Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henry Ai Britannia
Emperor of Britannina
Emperor of Britannina
Henry Ai Britannia

Character sheet
Geass Points: 137

The King's Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: The King's Announcement    The King's Announcement  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Henry made his way back into his room, while stumbling a bit. He was a little dizzy and tired from today's events. He had his left hand over his left eye as he walked further into the room. The room itself was huge, big enough to be its own house. The room was a mixture of gold and white, white carpet, and gold walls. He had his own balcony on the far side of the room that he could access through a pair of double doors. The balcony had a view of the courtyard and far beyond. On his left side was a gold and white bed. The bed had gold blankets with white pillows and sheets. It looked like it was big enough to fit at least eight people. Feeling a little bit better he lowered his left hand from his eye and opened it. His vision was fine, but he was still slightly light headed. "I think I know how this works now." he said in a low tone of voice. He thought about that same warm feeling in his left eye. Then just like the last two times he saw that purple hue, although it was lighter like there was no hue at all. Henry just figured it was this way because he has gotten adjusted to it. He walked over to balcony doors and opened them. He could feel the cool wind as he walked outside the doors. Looking around he could see his guards on the ground. He watched as one looked up and Henry could see that his eyes were purple. He quickly looked away, turning his head completley around. "The purple eyes must be some kind of targeting system I have so I'll know where to look." he said softly. He heard the doors to his room open up and he turned around. He stopped thought about being cold and the hue went away.

He watched as one of his advisors walked into his room without warning. "What are you doing Louie? You know you're supposed to call me on my ear piece before you even think about coming up here." Henry said in a irrated voice. Louie looked at him for an instant before shaking his head. Louie was dressed in white robes that had gold trimms. "We don't have time for that, have you forgotten that you need to do your public address today." Louie said in a sarcasitc tone. "What are you doing in that attire? You should have been dressed thirty minutes ago. "I was on my way to a meeting regarding the war." Henry said in a cold tone. "That you still managed to miss, correct?" Louie said quickly. "Something came up, who do you think you are questioning me like this?" Henry said in a irrated tone. "It is my job to question you like this, just like I did your father. And what is this something? Something more important than the war?" Louie said in a angered tone. Louie began to speak again but he checked his watch and saw the time. "Get your clothes on, we will continue this conversation later." Louie said as he walked out of the room.

Henry looked over to his left side and then made his way back into the room. He walked over to where his royal clothes were. He was really suppose to be wearing this all time anyway but chose not to. He changed into his clothes and waled out of the room.

(Skipping to the conference room cause I'm to lazy xD)

As Henry walked out onto the stage, he saw his family on the left side of the room. As he walked up to the podium, he heard everyone in the room say " ALL HAIL EMPEROR HENRY AI BRITANNIA!!!". Then they all sat back down and watched Henry wit eager eyes. This announcement that Henry was doing was to be broadcasted all over the world. Henry looked at his audience and then over to the cameras that were set up everywhere for different angles.

"This world is at war, people are dieing for their countrys. Loyal soldiers being lead into war by their superiors. Well I'm tired of that, and this, this war. This which is why I'm here, there is a force out ther that wants us to be in war. The nations shouldn't be fighting eachother, we should be joined as one to fight this menace. I'm calling for a meeting between the world's leaders to make this happen, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Henry Ai Britannia
Emperor of Britannina
Emperor of Britannina
Henry Ai Britannia

Character sheet
Geass Points: 137

The King's Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Announcement    The King's Announcement  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 am

Henry could hear the cheers of the people as he walked down from the podium and made his way of the world's stage. He was momentarily blinded by rage and the flashes from the cameras. The coat he wore flowed behind him as he walked out the door, ignoring the reporters screams and pleads for him to answer a question. Louie came out from the back stage and met up with Henry as he continued to stomp down the long corridor. "What do you think your doing Henry? Do you have any idea what you have just done? Now we are going to have to deal with the press and the other nobles, not only from our country, but from everywhere else. Politicians everywhere are going to be talking about what you just did for weeks if not months. HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!" Louie shouted as he was still trying to keep up with Henry. Then Henry stopped suddenly and turned around to face his most trusted and well valued advisors. " Louie, I love you, you helped raise me when father wasn't present. I know what I just did was probably the wrong thing to do, but there is still time! The war hasn't even started yet, I believe if we can catch it before its too late then we will be able to change the course of history itself. I don't ask you for much, but I need you to do one thing for me during this great trial, I need you to trust me, trust me and my judgment as emperor." Louie looked up at Henry to see a faint smile on his face and it forced Louie to look down at his feet. "...Fine...but we have a lot of work ahead of us." Henry turned back around before he spoke again. "I know, but this is only the beginning, we can't let this precious time slip through our fingers. Come now, I need to speak with my general."
Back to top Go down

The King's Announcement
Page 1 of 1