Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Roleplay Class: The Royalty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

The Roleplay Class: The Royalty Empty
PostSubject: The Roleplay Class: The Royalty   The Roleplay Class: The Royalty EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:24 pm

In this World, you will be able to pick a certain class that best defines you. There are currently 4 classes to choose from, so choose wisely.

- The Royalty:As part of the royal family, you hold the chance to become the king of your Homeland. You can walk in the same foot steps of lelouch, or you can hold true to your kingdom, and inspire your people to obey the rule of the King/Queen.

People who play as this class will be able to lead a groups of armies to attack those they see fit, or even travel outside the bounderies of the borders without restrictions.

Royal Soldier: Knight of Royalty Feeling bord of being cooped up inside the Royal palace, feeling the need to ingage in a more invigorating activity? Well look no further, because even the Royal members of a family can enroll into the army. Once enrolled, you will be given a choice to be given (A Knight) status, however, if you choose to do this you wil not be able to proceed further in the ranks, unless you start from the bottom up like everyone else. Also, you cannot join and special cores that your kingdom offers, being that you are of royal blood.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

The Roleplay Class: The Royalty
Page 1 of 1