Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Character Sheet  Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet    Character Sheet  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Normally, you would be asked to create a character sheet, where most of you would just fill in the blanks with BS and stuff, well not here. On GeassWorld, things will be run a bit different from the norm. Here, instead of creating your history and such off the bat, you will be filling it in after each topic you participate in. That way, you can not only give your interpretation of the topic's story, but also explain how your character grows, and give hints to your character's past. Basically, this to enforce social rping, because here, motives and goals are key. Random nonsense will not be tolerated.

Remember, when your done with a topic, you must update your track sheet. Let others know what you've done here, how your character has grown.

Character Template:

Character Profile

Name: John Doe
Date of Birth: 12/25/2014
Appearance: Must include height, hair color, etc....

Your Roleplay class: Royalty
Nation: Britannia
Nightmare Frame: If applicable

Family relatives: If you would like to become someones relative, you may do so by stating here, with the approval of the other member.

The Code:

Code:
[u][b][center][color=cyan]Character Profile[/color][/center][/b][/u]

[b][color=green]Name:[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Date of Birth:[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Age:[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Appearance:[/color][/b]

[color=red][b]Your Roleplay class:[/b][/color]
[b][color=red]Nation:[/color][/b]
[color=red][b]Nightmare Frame:[/b][/color] [i]If applicable[/i]

[color=blue][b]Family relatives:[/b][/color] If you would like to become someones relative, you may do so by stating here, with the approval of the other member.

Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1