Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rathe Umbrus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathe
Soldier of Britannina
Soldier of Britannina
Rathe

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Rathe Umbrus Empty
PostSubject: Rathe Umbrus   Rathe Umbrus EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Character Profile

Name:Rathe Umbrus
Date of Birth:April 17
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Your Roleplay class:Soldier
Nation:Britannia
Nightmare Frame:Apparently... we get a free sutherland??

Personality:On the outside, he appears to be a kind, caring young man, who has no problems with protecting the innocent. However, as a snake sheds its skin, so Rathe easily sheds his false personality, revealing his true self. He is a cruel man, merely holding back his insane tendencies in order to avoid castigation from his motherland of Britannia.  
Likes/Dislikes:
- Listening to classical music in minor key
- Playing games OTHER than chess

Dislikes:
- Chess
- Checkers
- Shonen Anime
- Almost anything from pathetic Elevens
Family relatives: None o.o

History of your Character:A while ago, he was of a good family of Britannia. Ok, not necessarily nobility, but pretty close in terms of money and power. Then, those Eleven rebels took that away from him. Love, an easy lifestyle, and everyone he loved. The took them all, murdered and burnt them. A few years later, he swore allegiance to Britannia, and took upon himself the uniform of the military.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Rathe Umbrus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rathe Umbrus   Rathe Umbrus EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com