Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichigo Sabeji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
The Commoner
The Commoner
Ichigo

Ichigo Sabeji Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Sabeji   Ichigo Sabeji EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Character Name: Ichigo Sabeji
Nation: Britannia

Rewards:
Items that have been bought:
Items in Storage:
Nightmare Frame:

Personal Diary:

Introduction: The boy knew little of his heritage, he knew he was different from the other 11's, he could never felt at home with them. Ichigo spent most of his years in the slums of Area 11 selling drugs and hustling it was the only life he had known that this was wrong but it was eat or be eaten in this world. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the earth Ichigo wanted to be that rain.  Loneliness has followed him his whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. He's God's lonely man.

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:
Back to top Go down

Ichigo Sabeji
Page 1 of 1