Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restart [Site Coming Back]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Restart [Site Coming Back] Empty
PostSubject: Restart [Site Coming Back]   Restart [Site Coming Back] EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Geass World will be making a come back, all who are interested can post here. along with posting, you are free to state anything that you wish to be seen in this site, you input will be greatly appreciated.

The Story that I have planned for this Rp, will really amaze.

Also, I know that the site skin is in French, I will fix this soon.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

Restart [Site Coming Back]
Page 1 of 1