Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Other suggestions that would help make the site much better. Empty
PostSubject: Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.   Other suggestions that would help make the site much better. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 pm

If there is anything that you feel is missing, needs adjustment, then come post here. Me, aswell as the Staff, would gladly accept any opinions that you would like to share.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com
ShadowCG.com
Commoner TEK
Commoner TEK
ShadowCG.com

PostSubject: Re: Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.   Other suggestions that would help make the site much better. EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Just wanted to say if you ever want help or advice here feel free to ask. I was Shadow from codegeass.com I was left sadly just to run it and couldn't anymore. So its nice to see another site making its fold into the world of Code Geass. Oh as for advice all I can say for now is keep up the work and don't let it fall behind, and never do it alone I know how it gets to be to much well anyway goodluck and a farewell for let the eternal power of geass be with you.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.   Other suggestions that would help make the site much better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:08 am

Hello shadow, and please don't be a stranger to us, Yeah I made this site alone from scratch which was pretty vigorous, and it is still not fully complete yet. With that I'm calling on everyone's help to make this site active, so many people wish for a code geass site and doesn't even know that this one exist. I thank you for finding this site, your help will be much appreciated here.

What you could help with, is to help spread the word around that this site is up, if you want to help. Thanks for the motivation to keep going as well, really needed that.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com
ShadowCG.com
Commoner TEK
Commoner TEK
ShadowCG.com

PostSubject: Re: Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.   Other suggestions that would help make the site much better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Hmm well sorry for filling this forum up so much but ill be glad to pass on this site to a few places I help with animeavenue a few clans and some of my friends might join ill see what I can do. If you ever want help coding or redoing some designs or making custom background pictures feel free to ask. Wont have time to help to much since running other sites but ill stop by every so often to give advice or help out if you ever want it. Btw you may wanna reset the picture placement while it look better for the site in the end just a tip other tip well im not sure how to put my finger on it but it seems this pace is missing something i cant think of what just feels like I might just be crazy ignore that 1 lol. Last thing to mention is you have beautiful grammar. Its a great thing for admins to actually know their grammar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.   Other suggestions that would help make the site much better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Other suggestions that would help make the site much better.
Page 1 of 1