Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Site Plot [Chapter 2][Please Read][Its really 1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

The Site Plot [Chapter 2][Please Read][Its really 1] Empty
PostSubject: The Site Plot [Chapter 2][Please Read][Its really 1]    The Site Plot [Chapter 2][Please Read][Its really 1] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:53 pm

This event is pretty much a wake up call to those who join, or have been here for quite sometime during the reopening. Basically, as the plot states that the minor sickle cell case, is not known to the world, since hardly anyone knows or even has it. Well now, most of the populous do now. So from this point on, you must reference, or gain knowledge about it, whether it be indirectly or directly. This information will be key, because soon, drastic changes will start to happen within Geassworld.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

The Site Plot [Chapter 2][Please Read][Its really 1]
Page 1 of 1