Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinobi Battlefield Naruto RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShinobiBattlefieldAdmin

Shinobi Battlefield Naruto RP Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Battlefield Naruto RP   Shinobi Battlefield Naruto RP EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:01 am

-Paragraph minimum for character limit.
-No stats.
-New site with plenty of room for suggestions!
-Alternate Universe, no canon characters allowed!
-You can play as any rank.
-Apply for staff!
-Come join Shinobi Battlefield and explore the possibilities!

http://shinobibattlefield.freeforums.net
Back to top Go down

Shinobi Battlefield Naruto RP
Page 1 of 1