Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We are going to need a lot of Work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladazar
The Wanted Criminal (TEK)
The Wanted Criminal (TEK)
Ladazar

Character sheet
Geass Points: 3345

We are going to need a lot of Work Empty
PostSubject: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Like my title says we need to do alot of work to get the few people we had back, because advertising won't be enough. I'll be happy to help anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

PostSubject: Re: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Yeah bro we do, Tomorrow i will be on possibly all day doing advertisment. True that that alone won't be enough, but I still have to get our name out, so when you get back home we can start.

Oh yeah, as for the rest of the visitors who get on, go ahead and make and acconut anyway if the case that i'm not here, even though i will be on in the afternoon, possible the mourning as well.
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com
Lelouch-Vi-Kallen
Commoner TEK
Commoner TEK
Lelouch-Vi-Kallen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:55 am

Hmmmmm Hi :3 sorry to pester but is this forum still alive ?
Back to top Go down
spirit weiss
Commoner TEK
Commoner TEK

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 pm

if you guys are in need of advertising, I can see about making a static link on my board, asking if I can advertise for this one, and my board on a highly active board, and do some asking around to see if I can find some new people for you guys.
Back to top Go down
The God of Rubber Ducks
Commoner TEK
Commoner TEK

PostSubject: Re: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
spirit weiss
Commoner TEK
Commoner TEK

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:40 pm

also I have been working on a code geass rp a friend is having me make. I can add this rp to the list of rp boards I advertise for.

since I seem to miss everytime someone is on I can be found on Skype, aim, animesuki, or email.

skypename: spirit1
aim: Justin ott
email:crimsonbeast27@gmail.com
animesuki: black knight iust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are going to need a lot of Work   We are going to need a lot of Work Empty

Back to top Go down

We are going to need a lot of Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Introduction :: The Introduction-
Jump to: