Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fbsbsdbgreg thrthrt

Go down 

sbkswfj
Should it be removed
fbsbsdbgreg  thrthrt I_vote_lcap100%fbsbsdbgreg  thrthrt I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
it shouldnt
fbsbsdbgreg  thrthrt I_vote_lcap0%fbsbsdbgreg  thrthrt I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

fbsbsdbgreg  thrthrt Empty
PostSubject: fbsbsdbgreg thrthrt   fbsbsdbgreg  thrthrt EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

dafsvgsfv
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

fbsbsdbgreg thrthrt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Important Information :: Advertising-
Jump to: