Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavaris' Track Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavaris Vicaro
Soldier of The European Kingdom
Soldier of The European Kingdom
Lavaris Vicaro

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Lavaris' Track Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Lavaris' Track Sheet   Lavaris' Track Sheet EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Character Name: Lavaris Vicaro
Nation: The Europeon Kingdom

Rewards:
Items that have been bought:
Items in Storage:
Nightmare Frame:
Glasgow

Personal Diary:

Introduction:Guard Duty
Lavaris longs to be on the battle field, he hates being on guard duty. He feels that he could be more productive on the front lines. However, Shortly after his post duty was over, he was issued a command to head towards the Garage, where all the Nightmares of the Europeon are stored. His wish was now granted. NOw, he heads out to the battlefield, where he is put in a 5 man squad. Their mission, defend the Point at all cost.

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:
Back to top Go down

Lavaris' Track Sheet
Page 1 of 1