Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Welcome to GeassWorld, the Code Geass RP Forum.

Hail Britannina. Hail Britannina.” ~A large crowd chants.~ “I know you other nations aren't going to take that.” ~Admin says~ “Glory to the Chinese Federation. Long live the European Kingdom” ~More chants occur.~ “Dance puppets dance.” ~A war ensues between the three superpowers.~ “I know you want to be part of this so join...ooh someone got shot. Got to go see you on the chat

20 guest and counting...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for fighting with Nightmares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Ganki
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro Ganki

Character sheet
Geass Points: 100

Rules for fighting with Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Rules for fighting with Nightmares   Rules for fighting with Nightmares EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Rules for Fighting with Nightmares

These are just a few simple, bare with them please.

• Nightmares can be used for traveling, if you cannot fetch a plane, or cant make up a way to travel over seas, then you may use your Nightmare to make the trip.

• You can't roam around a city with a Nightmare, unless you are a soldier, or if the city is under attack. Also, if you fly your way into a city that you dont belong in, the city defences will activate, sending waves upon waves of huge energy beams that are quite capable of destroying a sheild generator and the mech at the same time. Unless you dont have the access code for entry, dont bother.

• This is really a respect rule, when a pilot manages to eject out of a Nightmare frame, you must let him/her land on the ground, before you proceed to deal with him. Also, you must start a new topic with him/her, in order to continue the chase.

• All Nightmares are not bound to you, meaning if you carelessly leave your Nightmare laying around somewhere, with no type of security system, then it can be jacked.

• More will be add upon request
Back to top Go down
https://geassworld.forumotion.com

Rules for fighting with Nightmares
Page 1 of 1